Sunday, January 22, 2006

Soft buttons ...

Everyone has "soft buttons". Including myself. I am aware of emotion effects when someone presses my soft buttons. I am "allergic" to some words... I will clench my fist ... my body will be shaking ... my voice will be raised ...

But, I always regret after I release my "anger" ... Now, I tell myself, "wait! Cool down!!""Dear Mr. A, I am sorry, could you please repeat your question? I can't understand what you mean ..." This will make the speaker to have a chance to "rephrase" the question or accusation, then you can have some time to take a deep breath and reevaluate what is the real problems, then only react to the right problem ....

Shit ... I hope I don't regret too often ...

No comments:

Converting a Physical Linux to Virtual

Hmm ... I have done a lot of work on my Linux Lubuntu 15.10 with PHP and PostgreSQL and a few other things ... it is quite time-consuming to...