Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Last Evening Talk in Year 2005


Finally, I was lucky to get my boss approval and sponshorship in hosting the evening talk at our auditorium for PMIMY (Project Management Institute Malaysia Chapter) and MNCC (Malaysia National Computing Council). It was a nice event and there were about 90 attendees that turned up. It was the first evening talk that I organized after I come back to Kuala Lumpur. When I was away to Johor Bahru for my PMO project at Johor Port, I missed many sessions of evening talks that were quite good. Now I am back to KL, so more opportunity for more exposure :-)

No comments:

Converting a Physical Linux to Virtual

Hmm ... I have done a lot of work on my Linux Lubuntu 15.10 with PHP and PostgreSQL and a few other things ... it is quite time-consuming to...